Hi, I'm Jen!

I'm your Career Strategist + Recruitment Specialist.

Share on LinkedInShare on Instagram

Get to Know Me!

Hey Friend, I'm Jen!

I'm the driving force behind The Fusion Group Inc., a boutique recruitment + career strategy consultancy based in scenic Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My career journey began in 2007, in recruitment, + since then, I've dedicated myself to helping professionals like you reach their career goals.

My approach? It's disruptive! Stick with me ~ I believe the traditional routes aren't always the best + I figure out what works for you, based on you! From there, it's all about all about developing authentic, enthusiastic strategies that drive transformational results.

I believe anything is possible + that 80% of what you need is already inside you ~ It's my job to give you the other 20%, which isn't textbook or following a check list!

In the world of careers, I've earned a reputation for innovative thinking.

I'm deeply passionate about discovering unique pathways to new career opportunities + I absolutely believe that with the right plan, the sky's the limit ~ I've living proof.

You'll often hear me say 'I create paths where others see walls!

I've become a recognized authority in the career strategy + recruitment industries.

My ultimate goal?

Helping you find or create careers you love, with companies you're proud to be align with + making sure you are finally paid what you are worth!

Let's connect to unlock your full potential + achieve your career aspirations. ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒŸ


My services are most transformation for someone who is:

๐Ÿ’ผ Passionate about their career journey

๐Ÿ’ก Open to trying new things

๐ŸŒฑ Ambitious and always hungry for growth

๐Ÿš€ Charting their own unique path to success

+ for those who know they're destined for greatness but could use some guidance along the way! ๐ŸŒŸ

My Services

CAREER STRATEGY PARTNER

I am disrupting the traditional career strategy space!

Whether you hold a formal degree or not, I understand that life skills are more than valuable, + I'm here to help you showcase them to employers, so you are not only noticed, you are contacted!

Navigating a career change, whether by choice or circumstance can be overwhelming, frustrating + exhausting (am I right?) With me in your corner, you'll have the support you need to put your best foot forward + identify organizations that value your skills, experience, accomplishments, + abilities, allowing you to create an impact wherever you land!

SIGN UP HERE TO GAIN ACCESS TO MY FREE CAREER STRATEGY CALLS

RECRUITMENT PARTNER

We are recruitment done right!

With a combination of the external + internal recruitment experience, there is nothing transactional about the work we do!

We are your collaborative, strategic resource + our ability to implement innovative recruitment solutions is why our team at The Fusion Group Inc. disrupts the conventional staffing agency model.

We arenโ€™t another recruiting firm who talks the talk but doesnโ€™t walk the walk; we're your hiring partner + we seamlessly blend the agility of a staffing agency with the depth of relationships and comprehensive hiring services of an in-house corporate recruitment model.

Our approach to talent acquisition goes beyond delivering resumes โ€“ it's a journey with you from โ€˜I need to hireโ€™ to your employeeโ€™s first 90 days + everything in between! 

Who we work with ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿป